Operations Executive - Hospitality
- Post Date:July 12, 2022
- Views 362
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
Our client, a leading player in the hospitality and tourism industry, is seeking an Operations Executive to form part of the EXCO team. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities
- Plans and directs the operations team in support of the Key Performance Indicators, by developing common direction for the Operations teams in setting priorities and strategic clarity in the following areas:
- Financial Management – guidance in formulating budgets including CAPEX and monitoring financial performance of the hotels.
- Standards, Procedures and Compliance adherence to the organisational standards and best policies.
- Facilitates Management – formulating long term strategies to keep the facilities maintenance at world class standards.
- Client and Guest satisfaction.
- Human capital development and leadership accountability.
- Sales, Marketing, and Innovation Strategy Implementation.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Project Management.
- Reporting — ensuring that all report deadlines are met.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a hotel General Manager with multiple brands. Regional and International expo sure is an added advantage.
- 5 years plus experience in senior operations management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Hospitality or related field, or equivalent related experience.
- An MBA from a reputable institution.
- Proven ability to manage a team of 6 or more hotel general managers.
- The ability to think analytically and strategically is imperative.
- To have expert client and guest relationship management, influencing, listening, presentation, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- The ability to demonstrate initiative, ownership, multi-tasking, prioritizing tasks and juggling many jobs simultaneously, while constantly interacting with clients and guests.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of office technology/ equipment including Microsoft Suite.
- Must be dedicated to achieving operational excellence, down to the smallest of details.
- A consistently professional approach, with a mindset to take ownership and responsibility within and outside one’s job domain.
If you have a passion for food and hospitality and have had success leading a team to top level performance, please email your CV to: [email protected].
There is no need for a cover letter. Only those who possess the required skills will be considered.
Closing date: Friday 15 July 2022.