Operations and CIT Manager
- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 353
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Our client in the Security sector seeks applications from suitably qualified, experienced and self-driven candidates for the Operations and CIT Manager position.
PURPOSE OF POST
The purpose of an Operations and CIT Manager includes the supervision of drivers, messengers and security guards as well as operations outside the facility.
- Drafts and implements the security strategy and policy.
- Plans and directs the total physical security effort and Cash in transit for the company.
- Oversees of the company’s operations departments and ensuring the standard procedures for all security- related issues are in place and periodically updated.
- Supervises and appraises performance of staff in the operations department and take corrective measures to eliminate deficiencies.
- Implements a fair and impartial disciplinary system to ensure a highly disciplined team that projects a favorable image of the company.
- Investigates accidents, injuries and complaints concerning hazard or uncomfortable conditions in the work place.
- Periodically conducts security surveys and assessments as agreed by the CFO.
- Crime investigates crime.
- Participates in the acquisition, issue, servicing of firearms and ammunition.
- Responds to all security concerns and incidents at clients’ premises and develops and maintains positive relations with all clients, local police and other groups that benefit the organization.
MINIMIUM HIRING STANDARDS
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- A Business degree from a reputable institution.
- Security personnel training courses
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of basic security and fire inspection procedures
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Security service experience desirable
- Valid and clean class 4 driver’s licenses.
DUE DATE: 3 September 2021