- Post Date:October 11, 2021
- Views 305
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
An exciting opportunity for the position of Operations Accountant has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced person at Allied Timbers Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd, a big local and international provider of high quality and durable timber-based solutions for both industrial and end user markets. The successful incumbent will report directly to the Finance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily production Report
- Authorization of system purchase requisitions and checking accounting codes for proper allocation of costs.
- Track and update daily exchange rates in sage
- Ensure that Contractors timber payments are in line with contracted sharing %
- Product costing and monthly stock valuation
- Preparation of monthly production report.
- Generating the total unit cost of production per month for own sawmills and contractors
- Reconcile Milling contractors’ monthly performance and institute timber recoveries as per contracts.
- Compiling cost build-ups and providing the company with appropriate advice on the pricing of products and services.
- Preparation of operation production reports.
- Year end costing and inventory Valuation.
- Liaise with operation on preparation of Biological Assets schedules for year end audit and monthly management accounts.
- Any Other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager/Chief Finance Officer
Skills and Knowledge
- A team player — able to identify and rectify skills gaps and recommend implements suitable interventions.
- Excellent presentation skills are highly competent in use of the MS Office
- Pays attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting,
- Full CIMA or ACCA will be an aided advantage
- Two years’ experience in a similar position.
A remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates meeting the above specifications and qualifications should apply in writing specifying position being applied for and attach detailed resumes with 3 traceable referees no later than 12 October 2021 to email: [email protected] to the attention of:
The Human Resources Manager
Allied Timbers Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd
Related Jobs (18)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
Vehicle Licensing Controller – Southern (Bulawayo) on October 21, 2021 Full Time