- Post Date:May 24, 2021
- Views 613
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
An emerging elite organisation in the Healthcare Service Industry is seeking to recruit highly qualified individuals to join our team. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Office Orderly.
- Ensures mail deliveries are done in a timely manner,
- Collects and delivers outgoing mail and packages;
- Assists in venue and refreshments preparation for Board meetings, Management meetings and Departmental meetings;
- Cleaning of kitchen utensils and client service centre
- Clean offices and office space using requisite equipment and supplies;
- Rearranges furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
- Assists in the movement of office furniture and fixtures as requested
- Performs any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
- 5 O’Levels including English and Mathematics
- 3 year experience in corporate deliveries and cleaning roles
- A quality oriented attitude.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by Thursday 27 May 2021. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference:
N.B: Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Related Jobs (32)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract