- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 432
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancies of OFFICE ORDELY/ASSISTANTS x 8 that have risen in the Authority in the ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT.
GRADE : P14
DUTY STATION : 1 X MASVINGO MAGISTRATES COURT
1 X MUTARE MAGISTRATES COURT
1 X MARONDERA MAGISTRATES COURT
1 X BULAWAYO MAGISTRATES COURT
1 X CHITUNGWIZA MAGISTRATES COURT
3 X HEAD OFFICE
REPORTS TO : ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
- A minimum of 5 ‘O’ Levels
- Ability to communicate in English, Shona and Ndebele
- Punctual and trustworthy person.
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence is an added advantage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that offices are clean.
- Keeping kitchen and reception areas in clean and orderly manner.
- Setting furniture in Board rooms and meeting rooms as directed by members of staff.
- Ensuring that trash cans are emptied and returned to their proper locations.
- Collecting and delivering documents to appropriate offices.
- Dusting office furniture and windows regularly.
- Organising furniture for meetings and functions.
- Prepare and serve tea to members of staff.
- Serve food and drinks during meetings.
- Wash kitchen utensils and linen.
- Assist in loading and offloading of stores materials.
- Any other duties delegated by the Administration Assistant.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. All applications should be addressed to:
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714
or delivered to
101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave,
Deadline for submission of applications is close of business on 13 May 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare.