- Post Date:July 27, 2022
- Views 449
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
Applicants from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the post of Office Orderly/Assistant which has arisen within the Zimbabwe Gender Commission as indicated hereunder:
The position exists to provide housekeeping and beverages preparation to ensure that the organisation is kept in a clean, hygienic and tidy manner to provide for a clean working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleans offices and sinks to comply with occupational health and safety regulations to ensure a hygienic working environment
- Dusts furniture equipment to ensure that the equipment is clean and to avoid effects of accumulated dust on electronic equipment thus increasing the assets lifespan.
- Empty sanitary bins to avoid the accumulation of bacteria and the spread of diseases.
- Cleans and maintains stock of kitchen utensils to ensure that hygienic standards are maintained and to account for equipment and utensils.
- Deliver mails within and outside Harare
- Prepares and serves beverages to all staff in their respective offices.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 “0” Levels
- 0-2 years’ experience
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit copies of their CVs on the following address:
The Human Resources Officer
Zimbabwe Gender Commission
89 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue,
1st Floor Pax House
OR email: [email protected]
The closing date for the applicants is Friday 29 July, 2022 at 10:00 am
Related Jobs (8)
Design Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer on August 13, 2022 Contract Full Time