- Post Date:June 9, 2022
- Views 550
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Bantwana Zimbabwe seeks suitably experienced person responsible for maintaining a clean and hygienic office environment based in Bulawayo.
- In-house maintenance, cleaning of all the offices spaces;
- Office storeroom maintenance and replenish office supplies as necessary;
- Assist with the receiving and maintenance of an updated of supply inventory;
- Assist with the provision of teas, lunches and other refreshments for staff and during meetings;
- Assist with lock up and opening up of the offices.
- Minimum of 5 “O” Levels;
- 2+ years working experience in office maintenance and cleanliness;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, Ndebele and Shona.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the Bantwana Zimbabwe office in Bulawayo located at:
34 Imbabala Way
Or send to: [email protected]
Due to the anticipated high volumes of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 13 June 2022 (5pm)
Related Jobs (11)
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on August 1, 2022 Contract Full Time