- Post Date:May 24, 2021
- Views 477
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant post of the Office Assistant.
Qualification and Requirements
- Applicant must be between the ages of 25 — 30 years.
- Minimum education, Ordinary Level
- Work experience in the Textile Manufacturing Industry and knowledge of Pastel will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Housekeeping and general maintenance of the premises
- Routine office duties
- Receipting, data capture and banking
- Office security, trustworthy and confidentiality
- Reports to Council Secretary
Council offers competitive salary and benefits
Applications with detailed CVs must be addressed and posted to:
National Employment Council for the Textile
P.O. Box 1028
Or Email: [email protected]
Closing date of applications is 27 May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (23)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract