- Post Date:February 10, 2021
- Views 580
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the following vacant posts that have arisen in our company:
Post: OFFICE ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST (1 POST): ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
- Manning the reception area;
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, filing, record keeping and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments and maintain registers of those meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- National Diploma in secretarial studies or equivalent.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent would be an added advantage;
- At least two (2) years post degree experience working.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good in writing and excellent Communication skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Candidates who do not have the stipulated requirements need not apply.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their application letter, certified educational and professional certificates, national ID and Curriculum Vitae, with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) referees.
Applications should be received not later than 17 February 2021.