- Post Date:July 12, 2022
- Views 294
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Telnet Business is a locally owned, family business with a reputation for delivering high quality ICT managed service and advice to customers.
We have an exciting job share role for an energetic, flexible and motivated individual to join our team.
As the Office Administrator, your focus will be the day to day operation of the office, the Sales and the field technicians. Your hours are 8am – 5pm five days a week at our office located in Harare
This opportunity will see the successful individual responsible for various core activities that support the team including but not limited to;
- Excellent phone manners.
- Diary management for the Directors.
- Schedule management for field technicians.
- Liaise with Finance team to make sure statutory obligations such as NSSA, PAYE, VAT, Income Tax etc. are managed and paid on time
- General administrative duties.
- Safety meeting preparation and minute taking.
- Liaising with clients.
- Research and compiling responses to various requests or matters.
- Accounts receivables and Payables.
- Dealing with confidential reports and information.
- Assist with marketing activities.
- Potential for role progression.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Communicate effectively with the Directors, employees and clients.
- Proven ability to handle and maintain workplace confidentiality and privacy issues, exercise initiative and judgement.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Interest to assist with the growth and development of the company.
- Previous experience as an office manager or personal assistant is advantageous.
- Knowledge of accounts payable and receivable is advantageous.
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise competing work demands, to work under pressure and work independently and to provide efficient administrative and secretarial support.
- Ability to draft correspondence, documents and submissions and to generate agendas and write minutes.
- High level of accuracy, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- High level computer literacy skills in email/calendar packages, word processing and databases including Outlook and the Microsoft suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexible, can-do attitude.
- Willing to learn and adapt.
- Have fun enjoy and be proud of what you achieve in your working day.
If you feel you have the attributes we are looking for, apply today so you don’t miss out on joining our dynamic team. Applications must be received through and close 15/07/2022.
Please email applications to: [email protected]
Please make sure you attach a cover letter clearly stating why you think you would be the PERFECT fit for the job. In return we can offer a competitive remuneration package and career development.