Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:February 14, 2021
- Views 502
- Qualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 YearsIndustry Health Care
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position mentioned above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure compliance with legislation and company policies.
- Respond to health related correspondences regarding communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide curative, preventive, counselling services and other nursing processes in all occupation and levels.
- Carrying out prompt diagnosis, treatment and management of injuries and illnesses and where necessary accompanying injured/sick employees to hospital.
- Conduct and implement occupational and health risk assessments.
- Compile and consolidate and analyse occupational accidents/ injury clinic illness report submit compensation claims to Regulatory Authorities timely to avoid lapse and lawsuit.
- Carrying out health surveillance programmes for employees which chronic illnesses
- Organise and prepare Pre, Post and Periodical Medicals for Food handlers, Drivers and Pneumoconiosis medicals.
- Analyse Occupational Health Adults, surveys and inspection reports from regulatory authorities interpret and advise management and assist on corrective measures.
- Reconcile and claim expenses incurred by the organization.
- Develop co-ordinate and implement integrated occupational health, environmental and waste management systems that integrate to company’s core business activities and conform with national, local by-laws, legal requirement and sustainable developmental goals advice on waste management.
- Prepare and evaluate tenders for procurement of health related equipment’s including medicines and control their use and maintenance as and when necessary.
- Counselling employees with social problems.
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- Diploma in Counselling
- Computer literate
- 5 years working experience, of which 2 years in occupational health and safety
If interested please send CVs to [email protected]