Occupational Health & Safety Officer
- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 274
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following position of Occupational Health & Safety Officer which has arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager. the incumbent will be responsible for providing health and safety expert input in policy, standards and processes in order to maintain a healthy working environment and improve the well-being of employees.
KEY ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
- Grass roots ailment consultation.
- Staff counselling.
- Pre-employment medical examinations.
- Develop, coordinate and implement OHS training programs.
- Develop and review health &: safety policies and procedures.
- Statutory compliance &: reporting.
- Conduct site inspections and safety audits.
- Investigate workplace accidents and safety-related complaints.
- Coordinate staff wellness programmes.
- Maintain employee medical records.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Registered General Nurse with valid practicing certificate.
- At least one year in nursing/health and safety management field.
- The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on email subject heading the position being applied for, to: [email protected] not later than 03 September 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (8)
Technical Field Officer – Health and Nutrition (10) on September 21, 2021 Contract
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time