Occupational Health Nurse
- Post Date:February 8, 2022
- Views 362
- Career Level NurseQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Mining
We have been retained by one of our client, the Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) to identify self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE that have arisen within the organization.
- Oversees and manages the administrative and operational activities of occupational health services.
- Manages the mine clinic primary health care.
- Evaluates and treats ail injuries and illnesses
- Identifies primary, secondary and tertiary health promotion strategies to optimize health of employees.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations.
Job Related Attributes
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a mine or an industrial clinic.
- Registration with Nurses’ Council of Zimbabwe.
- Valid practicing license.
- OSHEMAC or NEBOSH Certificate is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of ISP 14001:2015. 9001:2015 and 15001:2018.
NOT LATTER THAN 09 February 2022