- Post Date:March 18, 2021
- Views 364
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaIndustry Health Care
Work Station: Harare
The nurse will be responsible with the day to day running of the Clinic Department in line with the organizational goals. The nurse will be responsible for implementation of activities in the Clinic Department and on-going monitoring. The nurse will network with, and keep all necessary stakeholders updated on all activities. The nurse will also be expected to contribute towards continuous review of the clinic department with the view to improving anticipated organizational outcomes.
- General Nursing Diploma;
- A relevant Post basic nursing qualification;
- Strong reporting and writing skills;
- Knowledge of financial management to ensure project financing and allocation of resources;
- Knowledge of project management;
- Three years nursing experience in the NGO sector with proven practical and technical experience in managing implementing projects;
- Past community engagement and development experience is essential.
To apply please submit your CV, and application letter via email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 26 March 2021