Nurse in Charge
- Post Date:July 15, 2021
- Views 207
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
The above position has arisen for an individual who possesses leadership qualities, has a sense of humour, and can anticipate problems before they arise. The incumbent will report to the Clinic Manager at a practice situated in the northern suburbs in Harare.
- Providing input into the development of the annual budget.
- Preparing clinic operations reports.
- Evaluating staff performance and providing corrective measures where necessary.
- Compiling clinic duty rosters, staff time sheets and payroll inputs.
- Organising training seminars and courses to educate new staff and introduce new procedures and protocols.
- Developing and updating annual leave plans for staff and ensuring that there is adequate staff coverage.
- Carrying out ongoing staff evaluation of staff
- Monitoring client management and procedure rooms in line with professional ethics and set turnaround times.
- Resolving and escalating client complaints and queries to the Clinic Manager.
- Managing clinical stock and assets.
- Community engagement and relations management.
- Degree in Nursing Sciences
- Counselling Certificate
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Ability to manage and develop staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates, are invited. Please email your application and CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: Sunday, 18 July 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Related Jobs (3)
Medical Laboratory Scientist – Bulawayo Laboratory on July 26, 2021 Full Time