- Post Date:July 15, 2021
- Views 380
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Our client, a well-established organisation in the healthcare industry seeks to fill the above position at one of their branches in the northern part of Harare.
- Conducting counselling sessions and consultations.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre and post operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperature, and blood pressure.
- Maintaining up to date clinic records.
- Following up clients’ results from laboratories and other service providers daily and ensuring that results are available upon consultation.
- Diploma in Nursing Sciences
- Registered with the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe
- VCT Counselling Certificate
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Listening skills, patience, and a calm manner.
- Empathy, understanding and a non-judgemental attitude.
- Ability to relate to people from different walks of life and adapt communication style to suit a wide range of people.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare accurate reports, analyse and solve work problems to achieve the correct outcomes.
Applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates, are invited. Please email your application and CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: Sunday, 18 July 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Related Jobs (3)
Medical Laboratory Scientist – Bulawayo Laboratory on July 26, 2021 Full Time