Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Nurse Counsellor – Borrowdale Office Park Clinic & Gweru Clinic
- Post Date:July 1, 2021
- Views 267
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Location: Borrowdale Office Park Clinic & Gweru Clinic
- Checks and maintains a clean and safe environment for patients and staff.
- Ensures availability and adequacy of consumables e.g. checking of oxygen, resuscitation tray, sterile packs, restocking of sundries.
- Processes charge sheets for sundries used for treatment into the system daily.
- Checks vital signs such as blood pressure, temperature, pulse and weight for patients to be attended.
- Monitors the triaging of clients in line with the patient management protocol.
- Carries out procedures such as injections, dressings, nebulisation as prescribed by the Doctor in line with infection control techniques.
- Prepares trolleys for various procedures and participates in procedures being conducted by the Doctor.
- Conducts Nurse consultations, counselling sessions (escalates when need arises) and conducts tests such as HIV, Malaria, Diabetes, Pregnancy.
- Maintains up to date Clinic records such as HAART registers and patient files.
- Follows up clients results from Laboratories and other service providers daily and ensure that results are available on consultation.
- Adheres to Clinic waste disposal policies and procedures.
- Attends to workshops in order to attain CPD points in line with Nurses Council regulations
- Diploma in Nursing.
- VCT Counselling Certificate.
- Post basic qualification.
If you are interested, apply no later than 7 July, 2021