- Post Date:April 25, 2022
- Views 518
- Career Level NurseQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the Nurse Counsellor (Harare West Clinic, Harare East Clinic, Milton Park Clinic, Highglen Clinic and Bulawayo Clinic) role that has arisen within our organisation.
- Checks and maintains a clean and safe environment for patients and staff.
- Ensures availability and adequacy of consumables e.g. checking of oxygen, resuscitation tray, sterile packs, restocking of sundries.
- Processes charge sheets for sundries used for treatment into the system daily.
- Checks vital signs such as blood pressure, temperature, pulse and weight for patients to be attended.
- Monitors the triaging of clients in line with the patient management protocol.
- Carries out procedures such as injections, dressings, nebulisation as prescribed by the Doctor in line with infection control techniques.
- Prepares trolleys for various procedures and participates in procedures being conducted by the Doctor.
- Conducts Nurse consultations, counselling sessions (escalates when need arises) and conducts tests such as HIV, Malaria, Diabetes, Pregnancy.
- Maintains up to date Clinic records such as HAART registers and patient files.
- Follows up clients results from Laboratories and other service providers daily and ensure that results are available on consultation.
- Adheres to Clinic waste disposal policies and procedures.
- Attends to workshops in order to attain CPD points in line with Nurses Council regulations.
- Diploma in Nursing.
- VCT Counselling Certificate.
- Post basic qualification
If you are interested, apply no later than 28 April, 2022.