Nurse Aide (6 Posts)
- Post Date:May 28, 2021
- Views 475
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND CHILD CARE
PARIRENYATWA GROUP OF HOSPITALS
Applications are invited from interested candidates to fill in nurse aide vacancies
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists nursing sisters in bathing patients
- Feeding of patients
- Bed making , damp dusting and sluicing soiled linen and sorting dirty linen in the dirty utility room
- Setting of procedure trolley.
- Carbolization of beds on discharge of patients.
- Offering bed pans and urinals to patients
- Assisting nurses in doing 2 hourly tums on patients who cannot turn themselves.
- Assisting in last office.
- Escorting patients on discharge and to various departments within the hospital.
- Any other delegated duties by doctors and nurses.
- VALID RED CROSS/ ST JOHNS NURSE AIDE CERTIFICATE
Applications should be addressed and posted to:-
Acting Group Chief Executive
Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals
P O Box CY 198
NB: Only those applications responding to this advert will be considered, Hand delivered applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 31 May 2021
Related Jobs (21)
WHO Health Emergency (WHE) Documentation Consultant on September 14, 2021 Consultancy