- Post Date:December 13, 2021
- Views 285
- Career Level NurseQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill in the vacancy that has arisen at the institution. The eligibility criteria for the Nurse’s post is as detailed below:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Valid Practicing Certificate from Nurses Council of Zimbabwe
- Certificate or Diploma in H.I.V and AIDS Testing and Counselling or Midwifery qualification will be an added advantage
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend to all patients/clients ailments
- Keep and maintain records for all clients
- Procure and dispense medicines as well as keep records of all related inventory
- Provide Comprehensive Sexual and Reproductive Health Services
- Provide HIV Testing and Counselling Services
- Promote wellness and health education
- Refer complicated cases to Hospital
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
NB: Former civil servants who are interested to apply must attach a clearance letter from the Public Service Commission.
Applications to be addressed to the Principal, Attention Head of Department Human Resources. Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CV, certified copies of academic & professional qualifications and be submitted at the Records office no later than 15 December 2021. Alternatively, applicants may scan all their application documents into a single PDF file and email to: [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Related Jobs (19)
Assistant Project Officer (APO)-Services and Linkages on January 18, 2022 Contract
Data Entry Clerk – Bambanani x 1, Chitungwiza x 1 (Full time) on January 18, 2022 Full Time