- Post Date:August 17, 2021
- Views 338
- Career Level NurseQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Report to: Sister in Charge
Location: Chipinge (Tongogara Refugee Camp)
Duration: 4 months
Terre Des Hommes Italia (TDH Italy), a child rights organisation seeks to hire a competent suitably trained and qualified Nurse to work at the clinic’s isolation centre based at Tongogara Refugee Camp, Chipinge District.
- The nurse will be responsible with the day to day running of the clinic department’s isolation centre in line with the organizational goals.
- The nurse will be responsible for implementation of activities in the clinic department and on-going monitoring.
- The nurse will network with, and keep all necessary stakeholders updated on all activities.
- The nurse will also be expected to contribute towards continuous review of the clinic department’s isolation centre with the view to improving anticipated organizational outcomes.
- General Nursing Diploma and current Practising Certificate a must;
- Strong reporting and writing skills;
- Three years nursing experience;
- Experience in community engagement and development is essential.
Interested candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae with three contactable referees to: [email protected] clearly indicating “Nurse” on the subject of the email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Please note the post can be filled before the deadline.
Deadline: 23 August 2021
Related Jobs (21)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy