- Post Date:March 14, 2021
- Views 457
- Qualification DegreeExperience 1-3 YearsIndustry Business
To support decision making with data analytics and visualisation to study trends and understand more about the operations data.
- Extract and analyse Power downtime data based on TTs to determine uptime for all contracted sites.
- Evaluate performance per section for meeting KPIs and quick resolution of faults to improve efficiencies.
- Assists in the preparation of budget and monitoring thereof of operational costs.
- Engage in Database administration, design and security and timely Maintenance of the database.
- Collate operational data from remote management systems for use in reporting, interface with databases.
- Produce divisional monthly report.
- Track and monitor operational costs per site.
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 ‘O’ Levels including English and Mathematics.
- 3 Advanced ‘A’ Level passes with a good pass in Mathematics (B or Better) and/or Computer Science.
- A BSc (Hons.) Degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Operations Research, Informatics, Data Science or and related analytic field.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in Data analysis, with strong knowledge of Python, SQL, QlikSense, Tableau and/or any relevant analytic software.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner; Econet Wireless via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Analyst” in the subject area.
Closing date for all applications is 19 March 2021
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to
Related Jobs (34)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time