- Post Date:August 2, 2021
- Views 326
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
Exciting career opportunities have arisen within EzzyTap Project, CBZ AGRO-YIELD. If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are technology driven as a Networks Engineer (Grade C 4) x 1, this is a career opportunity for you.
What we expect from you
- Oversee the design, installation, security and maintenance of the local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), various segments of network systems, and other computing environments.
- Coordinate the resolution of network related challenges and review network performance.
- Manage Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) with 3rd parties and Network addresses to avoid address conflicts.
- Test all new network designs and configurations prior to implementation and review technical inventory for all networking hardware and software assets.
- Monitor bandwidth capacity utilisation and take measures to prepare for future demand.
- Ensure the timeous update of security patches on all network devices.
- Oversee the upgrade of Cisco IOS images to current version or patch levels for routers, switches, firewalls and Ironports.
- Undertake the maintenance of firewall security configurations, installations of security patches on network devices and implement adequate security for the SBU’s network.
- Analyse and review threat logs from network edge devices and implement appropriate security measures.
- Design and set up a Disaster Recovery network and ensure syncronisation of between Live and DR networking infrastructure.
- Review all system documentation for Networking Architectures, devices and systems and execution of mandatory compliances.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- A Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar from a reputable and recognized tertiary institution
- Certification in Routing and Switching and Security (CCNP, CCSP, CISSP, CCNA, CEH or equivalent)
- ITIL Foundation
- At least 5 years’ computer networking experience in a WAN organizational environment
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Friday 6 August, 2021; stating the position being applied for in the subject line.