Network & Infrastructure Officer
- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 682
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
REPORTING TO: HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMS OFFICER
DURATION: FIVE – YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Key Result Areas
- Administering NBSZ Databases.
- Installing, upgrading and managing e-Delphyn Information System software patches upgrade, querying, and maintenance of MySQL database.
- Developing ICT standard operating procedures in accordance with the organization’s ICT Policy.
- Training of ICT users and Interns.
- Performing NBSZ network environment needs assessment, installing upgrades and monitoring network performance.
- Drafting ICT Change Management plans.
- Administering the NBSZ network.
- Implementing internal and external Service Level Agreements.
- Recommending contemporary network and databases technologies for implementation as necessary.
- Administering the Mobile Donor Collection Tool, Pastel System, CCTV, Access Control, Laboratory Information system including interfaces, VoIP and Telephone Systems.
- Recommending and reviewing appropriate ICT staff and user trainings as necessary.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Information Communication Technology/ Computer Science.
- A Networking qualification.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their application letters, certified academic and professional certificates and CVs to: [email protected]
Human Capital Officer
National Blood Service Zimbabwe
P O Box A101,
Not later than 1600 hrs on 7 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.