Network and Security Officer
- Post Date:September 13, 2021
- Views 285
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-driven and results oriented individuals, to fill the position of Network and Security Officer within the ZIMBABWE WOMEN’S MICROFINANCE BANK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting up the various hardware and software components, as well as troubleshooting and resolving any issues along the way mainly relating to Network.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installing, Support and optimise routers and Switches operating environments and infrastructure both physical and virtual.
- Working knowledge of current network and cyber security tools/ systems and future trends
- Configuring network software
- Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks to ensure long-term network efficiency
- Ensuring the network operates securely
- Ensures that systems residing on the Network are maintained and secure
- Monitors ali services that reside on the Network
- Administer and maintain Network firewall systems and devices
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations
- Audit Network log files of Network use
- Maintains documentation of all Network systems utilisation and deployments
- Maintain telecommunications equipment.
- Monitor information technology license
- Manage and control internet uptime, usage and access rights
- Maintain and keep audit documents and procedures
- Any other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
- Certified network professional -CCNA certifications, CEH, CISSP, CISM
- Superior knowledge of various networking technologies.
- Experience with WAN/LAN technologies and protocols.
- Experience with Cisco PIX firewalls, IDS and VPN products. This includes wiring network cables across various racks and installations of switches, routers, and other networking gear.
Interested candidates should email application letter and Curriculum Vitae with position clearly marked via email to [email protected] by no later than 20 September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply!