- Post Date:May 19, 2021
- Views 385
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Education Coalition of Zimbabwe (ECOZI) is a national advocacy and networking non-governmental organization focusing on the right to education. Registered as a PVO, it is a network of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), International Non-Governmental Organizations (INGOs), Teacher Unions, Faith Based Organizations, Community Based Organizations and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Zimbabwe with an interest and working within the education sector. ECOZI is a coalition that unites civil society in the common pursuit of the right to quality, free basic education for all. The Coalition is recruiting a National Coordinator, to serve as the Head of Secretariat and reporting to the Executive Committee through its Chairperson.
The National Coordinator will be expected to: perform diverse tasks and functions including member coordination, strategic leadership, performance management and reporting, mentoring and capacity building, resource mobilization, policy analysis and monitoring, oversight and accountability, partnership development, networking and coalition building.
Coordination; Reporting; Impact Monitoring; Work Plan Tracking; Financial monitoring; Resource mobilization and proposal development; Strategic Communications; External relations; Knowledge Management, Grant Compliance, Member services and servicing the Board.
The National Coordinator must have:
- An advanced degree either in education, social sciences or development studies. Training in Education is an added advantage;
- At least three years NGO senior management experience especially in evidence based advocacy, capacity building and networking;
- Excellent skills for partnership building and for stakeholder relations;
- Capacity to provide strategic leadership and oversight in education especially on policy, access, equity, quality, inclusivity, financing, and research;
- Proven record of resource mobilization;
- Solid experience dealing and networking with senior government, multilateral and donor partner officials;
- Experience working in member based organizations;
- Motivational skills for personnel, membership and stakeholders.
Applications should be submitted only by email to [email protected]
Responses will be sent to shortlisted candidates only. No chancers
Deadline: 26 May 2020
Related Jobs (7)
Assistant CCD Manager on July 3, 2021