Mpandawana Town Board Administrator
- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Apply Before: October 1, 2021
- Views 24
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably and experienced candidates to fill in the vacancy of MPANDAWANA TOWN BOARD ADMINISTRATOR (GRADE 10) that has arisen within Gutu Rural District Council.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
- Public Administration
- Any Social Science Degree
- At least 4 years post graduate experience in Local Government.
- Must be a Mature Person (30 years and above)
- To oversee the day to day functions of the Mpandawana Town Board
- To steer growth and development of Mpandawana Town Board Area
- To supervise junior staff
- To implement Town board Budget
- To Liaise with the Chief Executive Officer on matters of common interest
- To increase the Town Board’s revenue base
- To manage Town Board assets
- Land use planning for the Town Board Area
Applications in own handwriting together with a detailed CV. certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, contact telephone numbers and at least three names of contactable referees should be posted or submitted to the undersigned not later than 30 September 2021.
All correspondences should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
GUTU RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
P Bag 908
Or Email: [email protected]
Gutu RDC is an equal opportunity employer hence female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Related Jobs (39)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract