Motor Mechanic Assistant
- Post Date:August 12, 2021
- Views 606
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a major player in Zimbabwe’s Ferrochrome Production, has some exciting and challenging career opportunities at its Mining Division based in Shurugwi. Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced individuals to fill the vacant post of Motor Mechanic Assistant in the Division on contract basis.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5’O’ Levels including English and Mathematics/Science.
- At least Class 3 N.E.C certificate in Motor Mechanics
- Minimum of three years post qualification experience in the motor industry
- Knowledge of the NOSA system an added advantage
- Unbolting, cleaning without stripping and replacement of motors, carburetors, radiators, fuel pumps, exhaust pipes, silencers, oil filters, shock absorbers, fuel tanks and semi-elliptical springs.
- Hand grinding of valves.
- General vehicle lubrication, dismantling, cleaning and reassembly of vehicle body and chassis parts including mechanisms.
- Tyre changing.
- Housekeeping in the workshops.
Applications from individuals meeting the above stated requirements together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications indicating position applied, to be submitted to:
The Manpower Services Manager
Zimasco (Private) Limited,
P.O. Box 124,
Or E-Mail to [email protected]
Closing Date: Tuesday, 14 August, 2021.