- Post Date:August 14, 2021
- Views 296
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Reporting to the Senior Motor Assessor the main roles and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Investigation and assessment of all insurance claim portfolios.
- Accident scene verification.
- Ascertain the true cost of vehicle repair and replacements and safeguard the company from loss.
- Resolve technical queries that may arise from vehicle repair.
- Champion efficient, prompt and smooth flow of handling of all claims assessments, ensuring that established processes are followed.
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key qualifications, experience & competencies
- Panel beating/MBR certificate or diploma.
- Basic insurance knowledge.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytics skills with ability to take proactive steps in claim assessment.
- Honest and reliable.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should submit their detailed CV’s and application letters clearly indicating the position of interest to [email protected] no later than Monday 16 August 2021.