- Post Date:June 6, 2021
- Views 395
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
The job is responsible for providing body preparation and mortuary housekeeping services.
- Receives bodies into mortuary.
- Body preparation
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring family is well informed and cared for.
- Respectfully and correctly treating the deceased body.
- Effective arrangements and co-ordination of funeral proceedings.
- Supporting the funeral consultant
- Timeously prepares burial equipment
Client service oriented, Housekeeping, Information gathering, Regulatory Requirements, Team Oriented
- National Certificate (Required)
Closing Date: 8 June 2021
Related Jobs (17)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract