- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 478
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancy of Mortgages Officer which has arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to Mortgages and Property Development Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for growing the mortgage loan portfolio and completing mortgage loan processing and closing.
KEY ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
- Conducts sales planning and prospecting for potential business.
- Negotiates business conditions and operating framework on schemes.
- Visits clients to facilitate business analysis and market mortgage products.
- Analyses and evaluates applications and provide advice and recommendations.
- Manages the relationship with clients and provide advisory services.
- Liaises with stakeholders on mortgage registration.
- Prepares mortgage loan documents, schedules and completes mortgage loan closing.
- Carries out initial follow ups and recovery of arrears. z
- Maintains registers of business underwritten and Scheme Agreements.
- Generates reports on portfolio performance.
MINIMUM & EXPERIENCE
- A business degree or equivalent
- IOBZ qualification
- At least 3 years’ working experience in mortgage lending
- The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on email subject heading the position being applied for, to: [email protected] not later than 03 September 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.