Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Post Date:June 3, 2021
- Apply Before: June 24, 2021
- Views 60
- Career Level OtherQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Health Care
Crown Agents is recruiting for a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist for an anticipated countrywide Results Based Financing (RBF) in Health multi‐donor funded project, managed by UNICEF, to support the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) in Zimbabwe to “achieve the highest possible level of health and quality of life for all Zimbabweans”.
Scope of Work
The Health M&E Specialist will monitor and evaluate results and impacts of the program, provide a basis for decision making on necessary amendments and improvements, and promote accountability. The specialist will lead on the M&E framework and implementation plan for HDF Programmes. He/she will lead on (i) developing M&E tools and report writing, (ii) quality control operational research findings, as well as (iii) overseeing all other M&E related activities.
S/he will establish a framework to measure performance, enable M&E systems strengthening, liaising with key stakeholders to improve service quality, and identify opportunities and strategies to overcome implementation bottlenecks to maximize efficiencies and impact. S/he will be responsible for reporting on project activities, Mid-term and annual workplan implementation review reports and documentation of Lessons Learned/Best Practice
The M&E Specialist will:
- Develop and implement comprehensive M&E framework
- Coordinate the collection, processing, and analysis of the information on the approved indicators for the monitoring of the implementation of the project
- Support Annual Reports, including description, analysis and interpretation of data trends (and their implications)
- Develop clear, consistent and concise M&E tools;
- Upon request, identify, collate and share lessons learned and areas for improvement across all HDF Programmes, including successes/challenges/uintended consequences of the Programme models and support the Team Leader in preparing technical reports on these for sharing with MOHCC and stakeholders.
- Facilitate cross-departmental work with key stakeholders, as required. Work with other identified development partners in the field on all HDF M&E, data management and information use.
About you: Qualification:
- Master’s Degree or higher in statistics, with advanced training in Monitoring and evaluation
- A minimum 10 years of relevant experience in planning, programming, monitoring and evaluation of projects
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in the health sector, notably in monitoring and evaluating health programs in developing countries
- Strong understanding of public health monitoring and evaluation systems
- Ability to interpret performance results of health programs and analyse the implications of such results in the country context
- Understanding of the dimensions of health service quality and familiarity with reviewing and interpreting national service delivery guidelines
- Strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy and tact to effectively communicate with senior level officials, multiple stakeholders and professionals from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds
- Strong professional oral communication and writing skills, including the development of reports, oral presentations, and technical/persuasive documents.
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
About what’s on offer
- Competitive benefits package
- Pro rata, annual bonus, subject to performance
CLOSING DATE: 23-Jun-2021
Related Jobs (32)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time