Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Post Date:November 14, 2021
- Views 411
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
An opportunity has arisen within a local human rights NGO working nationally in the education / legal assistance fields, and invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer based in Harare. The organization has been in operation for more than 20 years.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will be responsible for planning and implementing the organisation’s monitoring and evaluation component across all projects and generating donor reports in accordance with donor contractual obligations; The officer must be able to work well with others and have excellent written and oral communication skills. The officer will be reporting to the Legal Programmes Manager.
- The Monitoring & Evaluation officer will be responsible for proactively participating in planning of new projects and reviewing of existing ones, ensuring that M&E is prominent from the onset;
- Developing M & E tools and supervising their administration;
- Conducting project reviews and evaluations,
- Participating in external reviews and evaluations of the organisation’s activities;
- Continuously monitoring programmes to assess progress and results and identifying challenges;
- Developing monthly, quarterly and annually reports to management and to donors.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or other relevant studies;
- Proven work experience in monitoring and evaluation in the civil society sector;
- Proven work experience in internal and donor reporting;
- Good understanding of donor requirements;
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office programmes are a must;
- Clean driver’s license essential;
- Willing to travel regularly within Zimbabwe;
- Language skills in Shona and Ndebele are an added advantage.
Interested applicants can direct their applications with motivational letter and CVs to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 16 November 2021
Related Jobs (26)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021
Broadcast Content Monitoring & Compliance Assistant on December 6, 2021 Full Time