Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Post Date:January 26, 2022
- Views 735
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
The vacancy of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: Head Office; PCU has arisen in the Ministry of Health and Child Care under the Global Fund Covid19 Response Mechanism Grant. Applications are therefore being invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the post.
Reports To: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager/Deputy Director M&E
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer shall assist the M&E Manager by ensuring implementation of the following activities:
- Contributes together with key stakeholders and the Covid 19 coordination team. to the development and correct use of toals such as the C19 monitoring and evaluation plan, baseline studies as well as development of the C19 M&E framework.
- Facilitates timely implementation of C19RM grant approved activities.
- Monitors and updates on progress of implementation of approved activities.
- Prepares MOHCC/GF quarterly, semester, annual Covid 19 reports and any other reports that may be required.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining a data repository of all supporting documents, studies, surveys for all C19 submitted reports (archiving of means of verification or supporting documents).
- Assists the M&E Manager in developing and managing processes to identify and evaluate C19 grant management risks including a risk management matrix for the Programme coordinating Unit.
- Coordinates and facilitates surveys to assess the impact of C19 to the population of Zimbabwe and share report with the MOHCC/GF.
- Assists in designing and coordinating the implementation of M&E training programmes and support systems for staff to ensure quality implementation of monitoring and reporting tools.
- Coordinates and facilitates approved C19 related training workshops to build the capacity of sub national levels in use of M&E data inC 19 clinical management.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the M&E Manager to support the overall Management, Supervision, Monitoring and Evaluation of the implementation of the Covid 19 GF grant
- A degree in Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Statistics and Operation Research is a must.
- Post graduate qualification in M&E or MPH is an advantage.
Experience and Skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in monitoring, managing donor funded programmes will be a distinct advantage
- Appreciation of Global Fund policies and guidelines relating to C19 control.
- Experience in designing and implementing M&E systems for funded programmes.
- Extensive knowledge of monitoring and evaluation methodologies for both quantitative and qualitative data collection, processing, analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of patient level and aggregate systems such as DHIS-2 a must.
- Excellent data analysis skills using computer packages, STATA, EPI INFORAND SPSS, C19 data QR Coding.
- Prior experience of involvement in any activities related to C19 response and/ reporting is desirable.
Candidates who meet the requirements of the posts are invited to submit their applications accompanied by CVs and certified copies of certificates not later than 28 January 2022 to:
The Secretary for Health and Child Care
1st Floor Kaguvi Building
Comer Simon V Muzenda Street/Central Avenue
P.O. Box CY1122