Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting Assistant
- Post Date:July 6, 2021
- Views 458
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Mavambo is a non-profit making organisation established in 2001 which provide educational, legal, parenting, economic strengthening support as well as protection and life skills, health and nutrition to orphans and vulnerable children and young people. The organisation works in Harare (Mabvuku, Tafara, Caledonia, Chitungwiza, Stoneridge, Epworth, Hopley, Dzivarasekwa, Hatcliffe, Mufakose, Glen View, Waterfalls, Warren Park, Budiriro, Highfield, White Cliff and Kambuzuma) and Mashonaland East (Goromonzi).
- A good first degree in a relevant discipline such as monitoring and evaluation, agriculture economics, development studies, statistics, or any other relevant social science;
- High level of integrity and high standards of personal conduct;
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office and the ability to learn new systems;
- Competence in operating computer software programmes and data analysis, research skills, excellent verbal and writing skills, analytical, and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal with strong proven skills in English language;
- Good report writing and data analysis skills.
Applications are sent to: Human Resources, Mavambo Orphan Care, [email protected] Please quote position being applied for on the subject line of your email. Applicants should include only cover letters and CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 9 July 2021
Related Jobs (27)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time