Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist
- Post Date:July 22, 2021
- Views 514
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
East-West Management Institute, Inc. (EWMI) invites applications by nationals of Zimbabwe for this long-term position.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in setting up and overseeing MEL systems, of which at least three years must be relevant to international development assistance activities;
- Demonstrated experience with computer and/or web-based performance data recording and reporting systems and other technologies that improve the quality of monitoring system integrity and data collection/analysis/reporting/visualization;
- Master’s degree in political science, sociology, statistics, international development, or in a relevant field or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in addition to the 7 years’ experience above;
- Creative, very well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize, and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in a multicultural and geographically dispersed environment;
- Fluency in oral and written English.
Please send (i) a curriculum vitae, (ii) cover letter, and (iii) contact information for three references to [email protected] and include in the subject line the title of the position for which you are applying.
No phone calls please. EWMI will contact applicants for interviews or to request additional information.
EWMI is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Deadline: 26 July 2021 (COB)
Related Jobs (63)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (D,M&E) Coordinator -Education on October 25, 2021 Contract
Human Capital Partner-Talent and Organisational Development on October 24, 2021 Full Time