Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor
- Post Date:May 15, 2021
- Views 428
- Career Level OtherQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
A Consortium of local NGOs seeks the services of key Programme Management staff for an anticipated PEPFAR/USAID Zimbabwe supported DREAMS project. Developed by PEPFAR, DREAMS is an ambitious approach to programming for adolescent girls and young women (AGYW) towards helping girls develop into Determined, Resilient, Empowered, Aids-free, Mentored and Safe women. In Zimbabwe, DREAMS Programming has been implemented since 2015. The anticipated project, Adolescent Girls Reaching their Dreams Activity, is targeting to advance DREAMS programming in Zimbabwe with the goal to reduce the number of new infections among adolescent girls and young women. The Activity is anticipated to run for a period of performance of five years starting in October 2021. This position is contingent upon USAID funding and approval.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor will be responsible for designing and implementing systems to ensure appropriate tracking and assessment of all project activities. S/he will have primary responsibility of reporting on project outputs and outcomes and for ensuring quality of interventions.
- Experience in using research and monitoring information for decision making and program adaptations;
- At least 10 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of HIV/AIDS programs;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing data collection systems;
- Ability to develop and implement quality assurance systems;
- Master’s degree or higher in monitoring and evaluation, public health, epidemiology, statistics or related field.
Applications together with Resumes not exceeding three pages in length should be forwarded to [email protected]
- Resume should include three current and relevant professional references (with name, email address and phone number).
- Subject of the email should clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 17 May 2021
Related Jobs (38)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract