Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Post Date:June 2, 2021
- Views 535
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Applications are invited for a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer post which have risen within Mavambo Orphan Care.
MER Officer will oversee the Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy for the Accelerated Learning Programme ensuring appropriate application of design and implementation of all monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Monitoring and evaluation strategy;
- Programme Monitoring; Action research;
- Collecting data for out of school children;
- Entering M&E data on a computerized database;
- Participate in data analysis;
- Monitoring of M&E activities budgets and financial expenditures;
- Assists with coordination of workshops, meetings and provides logistical support as necessary;
- Assist with the preparation of reports.
Knowledge, qualifications, experience and other requirements
- A good first degree in a relevant discipline such as monitoring and evaluation, agriculture economics, development studies, statistics or any other relevant social science;
- At least 3 year of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation;
- High level of integrity and high standards of personal conduct;
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office and the ability to learn new systems;
- Competence in operating computer software programmes and data analysis, research skills, excellent verbal and writing skills, analytical, and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal with strong proven skills in English language;
- Good report writing and data analysis skills.
Applications are to be sent to: Human Resources Mavambo Orphan Care [email protected] Please quote the position being applied for on the subject line in your email. Applicants should include a cover letter and CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 6 June 2021
Related Jobs (37)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract