Monitoring and Evaluation Intern
- Post Date:May 27, 2022
- Views 400
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
A locally based NGO is seeking to recruit a Monitoring and Evaluation Intern. The primary objective of this internship is to give a recent graduate experience in the practical aspects of Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Continuously updating Monitoring and Evaluation files;
- Assisting in the designing and administering of data collection tools;
- Collation of data collected;
- Assisting in drafting periodic Monitoring and Evaluation reports;
- Assisting in designing Monitoring and Evaluation plans for new grants.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation or Development Studies,
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and projects to meet deadlines;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to submit their curriculum vitae & cover letter outlining their suitability for the position and indicating position applied for to: [email protected]
Deadline: 28 May 2022
Related Jobs (36)
Admin Assistant (Student Admissions, Records and Registration) on June 30, 2022 Full Time
Director of Information, Marketing and Public Relations on June 30, 2022 Full Time
Director of Research, Innovation and Industrialisation on June 30, 2022 Full Time