Mobile Payments Officer
- Post Date:July 21, 2021
- Views 498
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a versatile Mobile Payments Officer to join its diverse team. The successful incumbent will be responsible for mobile payments growth in terms of acquisitions and active base, developing new services on mobile payments to reach unbanked customers, designing new models supporting financial inclusion initiatives, developing new operating models to provide better customer experience and improving performance and profitability.
- Assists in implementing the mobile payments operational plan as developed by the Line Manager.
- Executes operational duties as per the roadmap for Mobile Payments products developed by the Line Manager.
- Executes mobile payments operational plan initiatives through fostering timely execution of deliverables.
- Provides product documentation and trains to call center, and relevant stakeholders and serves as the subject matter expert.
- Checks and monitors mobile payments revenue leakages and flags any anomaly detected to Line Manager.
- Submits approved procedures and processes flows to Line Manager for onward circulation with users for adoption.
- Analyses current and new mobile payments designs and recommends to Line Manager.
- Assists in monitoring mobile payments lifecycle and recommends action to be undertaken at entry, growth, maturity and extension levels.
- Identifies and recommends business opportunities to drive growth in the mobile payments portfolio.
- Participates in continual product improvement through automated and customer driven testing, data analysis, competitor and market related investigations.
- Extracts and prepares mobile payments transactional reports and submits to the Line Manager.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Business, Computer Science, Technical or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in banking, payments or a similar environment
- Experience in a Fintech and Telecoms industry is advantageous.
- Honesty & integrity is a must.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Mobile Payments Officer” in the subject area by the 23rd of July 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (47)
Assistant Social Services and Recreation Officer on August 3, 2021
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time