Mobile & Internet Banking Officer
- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 441
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following position of Mobile & Internet Banking Officer which has arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Mobile & Internet Banking Manager the incumbent will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on digital banking channels, liaising with vendors and coordinating internal and external client support.
KEY ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
- Monitoring and reporting on availability of internet, mobile and ATM services.
- Ongoing reporting on internet and mobile banking customer and commercial statistics, revenue assurance and P & L data.
- Monitoring mobile and internet banking portals.
- Conducting digital banking UATs and product championship.
- Vendor liaison, payments and price tracking.
- User training and client support.
- Participating in digital banking product and service development.
- Attending and championing resolution of MasterCard and mobile and internet banking requests and queries by customers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A degree or in IT, Telecommunications, Marketing or Banking.
- At least one year experience in a digital banking, fintech, telecommunications commercial environment.
- The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on email subject heading the position being applied for, to: [email protected] not later than 03 September 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (23)
Key Account Representatives-Mobile Financial Services x 6 on December 4, 2021 Full Time