Mobile / App Developer - Harare
- Post Date:August 30, 2021
- Views 227
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
We are on the lookout for a skillful mobile app developer who’s looking to ply their trade in an exciting business servicing the last mile delivery sector. In this role, the developer will be working on developing a new digital delivery platform. Coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and improving mobile experiences are essential skills for the role.
You will be:
- Coding using the Android SDK, with the React Native Framework. Skills in other Mobile development technologies including IOS/Swift/Objective C will be an advantage.
- API development and integration.
- Full stack development, skills in the underlying stack detailed below (middleware, databases) and infrastructure services (security integration) will be an advantage.
- Writing unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Designing interfaces to improve the user experience.
- Supervising team members working on UI/UX, back-end management, and web development.
- Android, iOS, and Windows devices, especially Node.Js and the React Native Framework.
- Google Firebase, Google Cloud Functions, REST/JSON and API Management using Swagger.
- SQL and NoSQL databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and/or Google Firestore, DynamoDB etc. – other alternatives can be considered.
- Java, Python or Objective C.
- DevOps CI/CD tools – including Git, GCP Cloud Build, Docker, Kubernetes – or equivalents.
- Writing automated tests in Node.js/React Native tools and Java/Python, as well as profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Caching and edge computing.
A Degree in Computer Science and/or professional qualifications coupled with proven work experience as a Mobile Developer with a demonstrable portfolio is required.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send your updated CV and a portfolio demonstrating your Mobile App Development experience to [email protected]
Related Jobs (5)
3 (Three) x Information and Communication Technology Coach on December 6, 2021 Full Time