- Post Date:May 22, 2021
- Views 859
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
Our client, an established company with Gold Mining Concerns in Zimbabwe, is looking for qualified and experienced candidates in various capacities to join their team.
- Qualified and experienced Mine Manager with a full blasting license with approx.. 5 years’ experience at a similar level.
- Gold mining experience is essential.
- Qualified Metallurgist with approx.. 3 years’ experience in gold mining and have experience with Sulphide/refractory ore experience.
- Qualified Mechanical or Mining engineer with experience in installation and maintenance of gold plants, underground equipment, head gears, etc.
- The suitable candidate would manage a team of 8 subordinates.
Mine Electrician / Electrical Engineer
- Hands on electrician with approx.. 5 years’ experience to service all the electrical equipment including installations, generators, etc.
- Hands on geologist with strong geological mapping skills who can lead underground development operations and mapping to guide mining operations.
Interested and suitably qualified and experienced candidates to send their CVs to [email protected] no later than Monday the 24th of May 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED