Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:May 13, 2022
- Views 485
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
- Assessing the feasibility and the potential for commercial benefit of new sites.
- Ascertaining extraction risks.
- Producing models or plans for possible mining sites.
- Planning and implementing extraction systems.
- Ensuring that operations comply with health and safety requirements.
- Managing budgets, costing, and organizing supplies.
- Liaising with and advising managerial and technical staff.
- Analyzing data & record keeping.
- Using specialist computer applications to maximize planning and production efficiency.
- Monitoring and evaluating underground performance.
- BSc in Mining Engineering or any relevant field
- 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification is an added advantage
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
Interested Candidates to send CVs on [email protected] not later than 17 May 2022.
Clearly state Mining Engineer on your email subject.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted