- Post Date:June 22, 2022
- Views 134
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are sought for the vacancy of Mining Engineer arising from current and futuristic requirements.
- Operationalise mining plans
- Coordinating with support services teams for efficient and safe production
- Ensure mining operations are done as per schedule
- Propose and evaluate operational continual improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with all mining legal requirements
- Ensure effective asset utilisation
- Contractor management
- Implementation and review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies
- BSc Degree in Mining Engineering
- Full Blasting Licence
- At least 5 years mining experience in production and planning
- Underground mining experience will be an added advantage
- Registered or eligible for registration with a recognized professional association
- Proficiency with mine planning software such as Vulcan, Minesched and Surpac
- Working knowledge of Health Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) management systems
Interested in these positions?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to: [email protected] clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 26 June 2022
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
RZM Murowa (PVT) LTD is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive conditions of employment which will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
Related Jobs (33)
Director of Research, Innovation and Industrialisation on June 30, 2022 Full Time