- Post Date:August 2, 2021
- Views 370
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
RioZim Ltd, a wholly owned Zimbabwean Company with mining and related operations in several parts of Zimbabwe, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in a vacancy at one of our various operations within the Group in the following discipline MINE SURVEYOR.
The successful applicant will be based at Renco Mine and his major Key Performance Indicator is to provide mine survey services in line with the applicable standards, legal provisions and HSE requirements. The applicant will also undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Technical Services Manager inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
- Applying mine survey methods to ensure the quality of development and production operations, in compliance with approved designs, monthly and annual production plans.
- Maintaining accurate mine plans and creating/updating maps of the surface layout which will include buildings and other structures, as well as surveying the underground mine workings to keep a record of the mine operations.
- Producing relevant reports as per legal requirements.
- Any other duties as lawfully delegated.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc. Degree in Surveying and Geomatics OR National Diploma in Mine
- Survey with the Zimbabwe School of Mines.
- 3 years post qualification experience in a mining environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of surveying techniques including GPS operations.
- Knowledge of relevant mining software e.g. Datamine or Surpac is a
- Demonstrable knowledge of a recognised HSE system is mandatory.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, clearly labelled which position they are applying for, together with CVs and copies of qualifications to:
The Human Resources Superintendent
P. Bag 3005
Or E-mail to: [email protected]
Closing date 05 August 2021
Related Jobs (36)
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021