- Post Date:June 22, 2022
- Views 112
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are sought for the vacancy of Mine Surveyor arising from current and futuristic requirements.
- Calculation of ore body depletion and stockpile volume
- Drafting and updating mine plans and maps accounting for all new infrastructure
- Level surveys for benches, tailings dam and associated mine infrastructure
- Managing and updating survey database and development layout
- Diploma in Mine Survey or equivalent
- At least 5 years post qualification work experience
- Prior working experience in a mining environment
- Proficiency with mine planning software such as Vulcan, Minesched and Surpac
- Working knowledge of HSEQ management systems.
Interested in these positions?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to: [email protected] clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 26 June 2022
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
RZM Murowa (PVT) LTD is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive conditions of employment which will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
Related Jobs (17)
Admin Assistant (Student Admissions, Records and Registration) on June 30, 2022 Full Time
Manager, Marketing Communications on June 28, 2022