Mine Planning Engineer
- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 590
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Bulawayo Mining Company (How Mine) is currently looking for a suitably qualified person to fill the position of Mine Planning Engineer.
The overall objective of the position is to spearhead all Planning work at the mine.
- Mine design, and short-, medium-, and long-term planning and scheduling
- Mine optimization and continuous process improvement
- Mine Plans production, performance monitoring, measuring, reporting and gap closing.
- Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources compilations, reconciliations and reporting.
- Project planning, scheduling, and implementation and milestone reporting.
- Budget and forecasts preparation and analysis.
- Managing relevant interaction with all stakeholders on a regular basis.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc. Mining Engineering or related degree with a minimum of five years’ (5) post-qualification experience, a significant part of which should have been spent doing mine planning and mine
- Experience in the management of mining operations at Shift Boss and/or Mine Captain level.
- High level of computer literacy and proficiency in the use of mining software packages.
- Knowledge of mine economics and environmental requirements.
- Analytical skills in performance monitoring, measurement, reporting and gap closing initiatives.
- Budgeting and forecasting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills on mining technical issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and generation of reports
- Knowledge of SHEQ management systems would be a distinct advantage.
Applications with detailed CVs and certified copies of certificates to reach the undersigned by 16 August 2021.
The Human Resources Manager
(Mine Planning Engineer)
Bulawayo Mining Company
P. O. Box 2259
Related Jobs (31)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021