Mine Planning Engineer
- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Views 218
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
RZM Murowa (Pvt) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive conditions of employment which will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Mine Planning Engineer.
- Developing and Implementing life of mine plans (open pit and underground)
- Short term planning and scheduling
- Optimising drill and blast designs
- Monthly reconciliation reporting
- Propose and evaluate operational continuous improvement initiatives
- Providing input into annual reserve reporting
- Contractor management.
Interested in this position?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to [email protected] clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 19 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.