- Post Date:December 22, 2021
- Views 361
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Trojan Mine is a division of Trojan Nickel Mine Limited, which is a 100% subsidiary of Bindura Nickel Corporation Limited. We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of MINE MANAGER which has arisen in our Mining department.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will have a key role in supporting the business through overseeing all the mine’s surface and underground mining operations.
- Developing and executing the Company’s strategic plan far the mining operations.
- Ensuring safe and secure mining operations, in compliance with all relevant mining laws, including but not limited to SI 109 of 1990, and SI 72 of 1989.
- Ensuring that mining production targets and profit margins are achieved cost effectively and safety, on a sustainable basis.
- Ensuring that Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) and social issues are managed as a strategic focus area in the mining operations.
- Implementing and maintaining sound people management, leadership and development practices.
- Bachelor of Science Honors Degree in Mining Engineering
- Full Blasting Licence
- Sound knowledge of SHE systems.
- At least 5 years of experience as Mine Manager
- Computer literacy
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
- Knowledge of large-scale trackless mining.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email their applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitaes and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by not later than Friday, 24 December 2021 to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted